Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For posterity's sake

Home sweet home:


Lookin' out my back door:


Combat loading HEI (High Explosive Incindiary) 20 mm bullets:


FUBAR'd HEI round:


My name's on here from last time. And yes, we did:


Geek Squad:


Some of my crew:


The flight office:


Nothing like a jet engine laying around:


Doom and gloom in the bomb dump:


Line-D South Cookout Night:


Get me the H out of here:


Oh boy.


Fuzing bombs:


Free stuff courtesy of the Ravens:


BLU-126=30 lbs of explosives="low collateral damage"


Me and my 5"4 supervisors


Stress relief AKA AMMO vollyeball:



Sisters:


In your eye:

2 comments:

PMWebmaster said...

I love your shot of the BLU-126 and would like to use it for an upcoming story on popularmechanics.com. I didn't know how else to contact you, so I hope leaving this comment is ok.

Elizabeth said...

Feel free to shoot me an email at oherrin22@gmail.com.